5. For purposes of The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), Holley Holland Limited is the “data controller”.
6. We will retain the data you submit on the ‘Contact Us’ form for a period of one year.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679). For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website.
Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;